Senior Franchise Consultant
The You Network consultants are a elite group of experienced franchise experts who utilize their understanding of the franchise industry to carefully aid in a client’s search for a franchise opportunity. Our franchise consultants are knowledgeable in both the franchisor and franchisee sides of the process.
The You Network independent franchise consultants enjoy rewarding careers of helping others realize their dreams of business ownership, with some of the most generous compensation plans in the industry. We are extremely selective in terms of the new consultants we bring on board at The You Network. We are looking for candidates with the following experience:
- Have executive level business experience in the franchise industry
- Treat people with respect and operate with integrity in all that we do
- Have business ownership experience
- Are friendly and personable
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Are goal focused and highly driven to succeed
If you think you have what it takes, apply now.
» Apply Now
Consultant Support Specialist (CSS)
The objective of the CSS, for The You Network (TYN), is to support and assist franchise consultants in the operation of their independent businesses.
- Lead and be responsible to become the subject matter expert for the implementation and adoption of Lead Generation, Task Management, CRM and Intranet systems processes, including initial training and ongoing support.
- CSS will support the TYN consultants in performance of their duties.
- Create and maintain library containing training documents and business processes including training videos, webinars, live presentations, teleconferences and web-based training in support of TYN’s training objectives.
- Assist in the collection, analysis and distribution of collected data to improve benchmarking and KPI’s.
- Assist in the utilization and implementation of designated systems for financial data collection and analytics.
- Perform other duties as required. These duties may include assignments in job classification other than their own.
» Apply Now
- Extensive knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint, video conferencing
- Demonstrated ability to learn new software applications and train new users on same.
- Excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills.